Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hope everyone has had a good start to their New Year. We've been hectic here, between work, and my Mom, who is living with us, being hospitalized, we've been running like a pack of wolves. David sends a thanks for the birthday wishes. He's been working overtime as they are putting in a new radiology imaging/reading system, and he's the IT guy in charge of it. Training is this week, so I don't see my geek til late. We've had over 2 feet of snow since just before Christmas, but this week it's going fast. The high today was 54!! Unheard of in this part of the country for January. I want to send a happy belated birthday to both Kent (12/31) and his lovely bride, Mrs. K. (12/25). Miss you guys!!! And to Wil- sounds like business is picking up a bit- Glad for ya'!

Bev


2 comments:

Sal said...

cant wait to hear about the radiology project! weve been looking at a PACS also.

Paradise Driver said...

I bet the warming trend has ended. How deep is the snow now?