Sunday, December 9, 2007

Espresso Love

Well... not exactly. I don't like coffee. Never have. Something about the flavor just doesn't click with me.

Anyway, over the years there have been MANY times where I have tried to drink the stuff... with milk, cream, creamer, sugar, cocoa mix, and no matter what I have tried, it just hasn't been my thing, even when I was trying to chemically overcome the effects of fatigue. Nogo.

I was at the mall yesterday and decided to get a shot of espresso. I had it neat, and after "blowing" it off a bit (not enough - it still burned from being overly thermal), I managed to, in two gulps, down the thing.

Don't think I'll have another, but I conquered it. I owned it.

BTW - if you hold down control and tap the right arrow key it forwards you to the beginning of the next word (word skip). Not sure how long that has been a thing, but it is neat and it works!

2 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

I used to consume massive amounts of coffee. Now I have 2 or 3 cups a year.

I'd rather just drink iced tea.

My soft drink consumption is way down also.

Bev said...

I'm down to two cups a day. The other day we picked up a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, chocolate mint flavored. Awesome in a cup of coffee. Also had a cup at a restaurant in Conway- with regular Baileys and a shot of butterscotch schnapps. MMMMMMMMM,...
Good!