Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Extremes

You are in the faaaaaaaaar western US, me in the faaaaaaaaaar East. That's about as extreme as you can get!   Had snow and ice pellets today.  I admitted a new patient who lives on a mountain.  Actually, on top of a mountain.  3 miles, straight up, on a dirt road.  Now we've had snow, rain, freezing rain and a thaw in the past week.  That makes a dirt road MUD!  LOL  Gotta love a four wheel drive.  I put that baby in 4 wheel, down shifted and sailed up that little hill.  There's a little devilishness in me that would love a jeep!  I could haul butt all over this north country; over culverts, through streams, yeah... a little devil in me.  Just call me the home health hauling mama!  LOL
Have a good shift tonight!
B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bev, as you might guess, its a cold day in Hell when I can see snow.

When OUR mountain has snow, the NPS closes the road. Do the same thing on the other island also.

BTW - did I ever mention that I don't do snow or cold. LOL